ABBY LEE MILLER SAYS SHE IS NOT READY FOR PRISON: Abby Lee Miller, 50, doesn’t think she is ready for prison. Speaking to Us Weekly, the former Dance Moms star admits she just doesn’t know what to expect. "I’m not out taking karate. I’m not in a self-defense class, though, maybe I should be. There’s a woman, who is a specialist, with the bureau of prisons, and she was supposed to — what I thought — prepare me for this," she explained. "And she told me to take money for toiletries. … I need to find out other things. Like, I wanna know, can I wear socks to bed? Because my feet cramp up and they freeze. Can I do this, do that? Am I going to be able to have a computer there? Am I allowed to have specific deodorant? I have normal questions that a normal person would ask. I’m not getting those answers." Miller is headed to prison for a year and a day after being convicted of fraud.
SALMA HAYEK WEARS $4,300 PJs TO CANNES LUNCH: Because she can! Salma Hayek donned a pair of $4,300 Gucci pajamas to the Kering Women in Motion Lunch at the Cannes Film Festival, Page Six reports. Hayek’s selection raised some brows, but she dressed up the hot pink print pjs – which featured baskets of fruit and musical instruments – with pearls, oversized glasses and a Gucci velvet purse.
JIM CARREY EXPLAINS HIS INEXPLICABLE BEARD: It’s huge. Jim Carrey’s beard stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live! Monday night and Jimmy managed to get past it to talk to Jim. "The beard, yes, everywhere I go people talk about the beard," Carrey said. "It’s a bigger star than me at this point. It has its own Twitter." And in case you were wondering, he clears up a few other hairy questions folks may have. "The question is not, ‘Why are you growing a beard?’" Carrey jokes. "The question is, ‘Why am I growing a beard and still shaving my balls?’"
ORLANDO BLOOM APOLOGIZES TO WAITRESS WHO GOT FIRED FOR SLEEPING WITH HIM: What a gentleman. Orlando Bloom, 41, reportedly apologized to Viviana Ross, 21, after learning that she was fired when her bosses learned she had spent the night in his hotel room. (They met at the restaurant she worked at). According to British tabloid The Sun, Bloom got Ross’ number from the restaurant and called her to say that he was sorry.
REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW JERSEY STAR DANIELLE STAUB IS ENGAGED: Danielle Staub is engaged to boyfriend Marty Caffrey, Us Weekly reports. The Bravo star, 54, and Caffrey have been dating since April 2016. The proposal was reportedly taped for Bravo’s upcoming season of Real Housewives of New Jersey. Will you tune in for the big ask?
Alan Thicke’s widow Tanya Callou has shared the heartbreaking news that that she and Alan were building a nursery for a baby when he died. Alan passed away unexpectedly in December 2016 from a ruptured aorta.
In an interview with E! News, Tanya also said that the medium Tyler Henry actually warned them about Alan's heart issue months before he died. Alan and Tanya met with Henry for an episode of Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry, which set to air next Wednesday, May 31st on E!.
- "The fact that he touched on the heart and kind of kept emphasizing that…my husband went in for a checkup two months later and he had a full clean bill of health," Tanya tells E!. "So what happened to Alan is a massive heart attack, an aorta, you really…it's hereditary and there was no indication that that was in the family history so it wasn't something that the doctor's would've been looking for."
- The other impetus for the physical, Tanya says, was their desire to have a child. "In order to go and do the whole sperm thing he wanted to get a full physical and make sure that he was healthy and ready to go. So all the timing of it was unbelievable."
- Meanwhile, two of Alan’s sons, Robin and Brennan Thicke, are getting ready to take Tanya to court over his estate. In documents filed earlier this month they allege that she is trying to challenge a prenuptial agreement she signed off on before they married.
- "Now that Alan is dead, Tanya claims there are numerous problems with the Trust and the Prenuptial Agreement," the sons’ attorney, Alex Weingarten, wrote in a filing obtained by The Hollywood Reporter. "Tanya asserts that there is no chance the ‘Prenup’ could withstand legal challenge and that she has very significant community rights in the Trust’s assets and rights of reimbursement with respect to improvements to the Ranch. Tanya also claims ‘Marvin rights’ asserting that she had to forgo opportunities to pursue and advance her own career in order to support Alan and be his companion and partner, including raising Carter."
HGTV star Christina El Moussa has been questioned by the Department of Child Services after her 1-year-old fell into her pool.
Sources tell TMZ that Brayden was under the care of the nanny at the time. While he was never unconscious, Christina reportedly returned home when she learned of the incident and brought him to the hospital to make sure there wasn’t any water in his lungs.
- Child Services interviewed Christina and the nanny at the hospital and reportedly determined no action was necessary.
- Christina came under fire previously on Instagram, with users saying she was letting Brayden too close to a pool’s edge in shots she posted.
- She fired back, writing: "OMG. 1. It's a beach entry if he fell in it's only a foot high, he would be ok 2. It's not his first time in or around the pool, but thanks for your 'concern' aka judgment 3. AND most importantly I am right there and could be to him in 3 seconds SMH at this .....!!!!"
- Her estranged husband Tarek was alerted immediately, TMZ reports. Christina and Tarek co-host HGTV’s wildly successful Flip or Flop.
- In December of 2016, they announced they were splitting after seven years of marriage, but remain co-hosts and co-parents to Brayden and Taylor, 6.
Sir Roger Moore, who gained international acclaim for his portrayal of James Bond in seven 007 films between 1973 and 1985, has died after a battle with cancer at age 89.
"We know our own love and admiration will be magnified many times over, across the world, by people who knew him for his films, his television shows and his passionate work for UNICEF which he considered to be his greatest achievement," his children, Deborah, Geoffrey and Christian said in a statement posted to Moore's official Twitter account on Tuesday.
- Moore believed that his portrayal of Bond was the funniest. In a 2014 interview with NPR, he said: "I look like a comedic lover, and Sean Connery in particular, and Daniel Craig now, they are killers. They look like killers. I wouldn't like to meet Daniel Craig on a dark night if I'd said anything bad about him."
- Moore was married four times. He was married to actress Doorn Van Steyn from 1946 to 1953, singer Dorothy Squires from 1953 to 1968, Italian actress Luisa Mattioli from 1969 to 1996 and socialite Kristina Tholstru, who has survived him.
- In 1993, he was diagnosed with prostate cancer and Moore later said it changed his life, including helping to spark his decision to leave his third wife for Tholstrup. Mattioli went public with details of their bitter split, which temporarily caused a rift between Moore’s and his three children with her.
- "They have great loyalty to their mother," Moore said later. "But, in the end, I trusted we would all be reconciled, and we are. They now get on with Kristina and accept her importance in my life."
- In addition to acting, Moore embraced his role as a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador for decades. For his work with UNICEF, he focused on children and the HIV/Aids crisis. He was knighted for his significant charitable works in 2003.
Lala Anthony has reportedly met with high-profile divorce attorney, Laura Wasser, who represented Angelina Jolie. According to The Jasmine Brand, an insider said, "They met, but nothing will likely happen until the end of summer. Carmelo is still in denial and thinks he can fix his marriage. She’s trying to figure it out. She doesn’t want anyone saying she’s going through a divorce. She hasn’t signed anything, but they are separated. She’s literally just having conversations just because she met with a lawyer, doesn’t mean she’s getting a divorce."
- The source continued, saying that Lala "is not like, ‘How much can I get?’ She’s never been like that. She’s always had her own career even before Carmelo. She’s never been into giving all that up to be some basketball wife. And despite whatever is going on, they’re still friends. She doesn’t act like a woman scorned at all. It’s not a knock-down, drag-out fight."
Nancy O’Dell says Billy Bush apologized for the leaked Access Hollywood tapes in which he can be heard have a lewd conversation about women with President Donald Trump.
But the apology only happened three weeks ago, and the tapes were made public in October.
- "Billy reached out to me just about three weeks ago by email. He wrote a really nice apology, which I appreciated very much," O'Dell shared on Monday's ET. "He and I worked together for so many years, for a long time, and I only wish him the best moving forward."
- In the 2005 tape, then-Access Hollywood host Bush was, among other things, overheard speaking about a married woman who he tried to sleep with. O’Dell was later identified as the woman.
- Bush spoke out about the 2005 tapes with The Hollywood Reporter, acknowledging that the aftermath has left him "totally and completely gutted." After the revelation, he was ousted from his post hosting the Today Show, and says he has spent the time thinking about what he did, and what he could have done differently.
- "I found myself in a place of soul-searching," Bush said of the time he has spent since their October release. "And I developed a commitment to become a better, fuller man."
After a season full of shocking send-homes, Dancing With the Stars awarded its mirrorball trophy to winner Rashad Jennings and his partner Emma Slater last night. They beat fellow finalists David Ross and Lindsay Arnold, and Normani Kordei and Val Chmerkovskiy in order to win Season 24 of the ABC show.
Jennings joins a line of NFL players who have won the dancing competition, including Donald Driver, Hines Ward, and Emmitt Smith. It was the first win for pro dancer Emma Slater. Had Ross won, he would’ve been the first MLB player to take the title.
Kordei’s Fifth Harmony bandmates Ally Brooke, Dinah Jane, and Lauren Jauregui were all in the audience for the live finale and visibly disappointed by the results. Kordei’s third place finish matched her result on The X-Factor.
The finale had special appearances from past eliminated contestants – including the controversially cut short Simone Biles and Heather Morris. In addition to crowning a winner, all three finalists also performed fusion dances that combined two of the styles they learned throughout the ten-week competition.
Musical guests included TLC, Lady Antebellum, Hailee Steinfeld, and One Republic.
Dancing With the Stars will return for Season 25 this September on ABC.
AUDIO: DANCING WITH THE STARS BRUNO ON DAVID ROSS FUSION PERFORMANCE
AUDIO: DANCING WITH THE STARS BRUNO ON NORMANI KORDEIS FUSION PERFORMANCE
AUDIO: DANCING WITH THE STARS HAILEE STEINFELD PERFORMS STARVING
AUDIO: DANCING WITH THE STARS LADY ANTEBELLUM PERFORMS YOU LOOK GOOD
AUDIO: DANCING WITH THE STARS LEN ON RASHAD JENNINGS FUSION PERFORMANCE
AUDIO: DANCING WITH THE STARS ONE REPUBLIC PERFORMS NO VACANCY
AUDIO: DANCING WITH THE STARS RASHAD JENNINGS WINS THE COMPETITION
AUDIO: DANCING WITH THE STARS TLC PERFORMS WATERFALLS
REPORT: LINDSAY LOHAN WORKING ON NEW TV SERIES: Lindsay Lohan is working on a new project for Netflix about Russian oligarchs, according to Page Six. A spy overheard her talking about it at the Cannes Film Festival. "She was saying she’s writing it with a partner for Netflix," a source told Page Six. "And that they’re writing it every day while she’s in town. She described it as being about ‘Russian oligarchs’ — three princesses, and covering different ages." Lohan will reportedly either act in or direct the series, but hasn’t decided which role she’d prefer to take on.
SAM MENDES IN TALKS WITH DISNEY FOR LIVE-ACTION PINOCCHIO: Disney is reportedly considering bringing American Beauty director Sam Mendes in to take on a live-action remake of Pinocchio. If Pinocchio moves forward, it will join a long list of recent Disney live-action remakes, including The Lion King (Jon Favreau), Dumbo (Tim Burton), Mulan (Niki Caro) and Aladdin (Guy Ritchie).
TMZ SLAMMED FOR PUBLISHING GRAPHIC PHOTO OF TERROR ATTACK: TMZ published a graphic photograph on Tuesday that depicted the bloody scene following the terror attack in Manchester, England. At least 22 people died and dozens were injured in the attack at Ariana Grande’s concert. One offended Twitter user wrote, "As a resident of Manchester I am disgusted you have posted this! Show some respect – this is gutter journalism at its worst." Another person posted, "Really unnecessary to show such photos at a time when victims haven’t even been identified. Disgraceful and sensationalist." As of this writing Tuesday afternoon, it was still up.
DINA MERRILL DIES AT AGE 93: The actress and philanthropist Dina Merrill Hartley died on Monday at her home in East Hampton at age 93. The cause was Lewy Body dementia. Her career spanned more than half a century and included roles in films from Daniel Mann’s 1960 Butterfield 8 to Blake Edwards’ 1959 Operation Petticoat. She also appeared on stage and the small screen. She was an American heiress born into a wealthy family; she was the only child of Post Cereals heiress Marjorie Merriweather Post and investment broker Edward Francis Hutton. Her family’s former estate was at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, which President Donald Trump now owns. She is survived by her second husband, actor Cliff Robertson, a daughter, a stepson, six grandchildren, four stepgrandchildren and two stepgreat-grandchildren.
FOX PASSES ON ALL REMAINING PILOTS: Fox has postponed a formal decision on five pilots (Lauren Graham’s Linda From HR, Eva Longoria’s Type A, Thin Ice, University Project and Behind Enemy Lines) until after the upfronts next week. Deadline reports that there is little chance they will see the light of day.
ANNABELLE WALLIS SNAGGED FOR TAG: Annabelle Wallis has been tapped in New Line’s Tag. She will play opposite Jeremy Renner, Ed Helms, Jake Johnson and Hannibal Buress. The film is based on a true story of a group of friends who have been playing the game for 30 years.